Ate breakfast today for the first time since our first day here. Elena was waiting for us in the lobby. She needs documents from us – marriage cert, passport and immigration clearance cert. How does she think we will get them from over here?!! We have told her we sent them all over to Alma and all mine went even before that. I don’t know what she is planning to do now but hopefully we will not have to try and get them sent over from Ireland.
She spoke to me in the Baby Home about our flights after court. Now as court is on the Monday we will not make the Tuesday flight. She thinks we should stay in the hotel near the airport. Anyway, we can’t do anything about that until we know more for definite what is happening.
Because I spent so long talking to her I did not get up in time to our own room to be able to take Alex outside. But they said we could in the afternoon. He was so much perkier today. It was a beautiful day outside and we walked around and he loved looking at everything. We put his own little hat on him and he looked much cuter.Alfiya called into us this morning and asked us to write down his new name – things always happen without any warning here. Therefore we had not even discussed a second name so… I asked Alfiya to give the paper to Declan… So?!!!!!!!
Introducing: Alex Declan Colleran
Hey! Look - I can stand on the swing on my own!!!! What do you mean you can see my Mum behind me!!!!Everyone was so tired tonight that we just went to our rooms to catch up on blogs, email composing as opposed to email sending, reading, movies, sleep etc. We needed a night in.
Dosvi danya!!

No comments:
Post a Comment