Tuesday, October 03, 2006

3 October 2006

It is time I started experimenting to see if I will be able to keep a blog when we are away so this is a test message. If it works then my next task is to find out how to post photos. Am sure it is so simple that even 'I' can do it!!! - just need to find out how!!!
Well, today's big news is that

Elena Méibh Róisín Colleran is 4 years old today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELENA

It is hard to believe that our little baby is four. Three yes, but four seems so grown-up. Definitely time for another baby in the Colleran household!!

On adoption news, had a phone call from EnRoute this evening to tell us that our updated documents are being couriered to Ust tomorrow and it all depends then on whether the 'powers that be' in Ust will require the usual 7 days or will issue the invitations quicker seeing as they have already held us up this long. Fingers crossed they will speed things up as then we could be travelling next weekend. If not, I guess it will be the following week. Guess it is not our call. We will just have to go with the flow!

No comments: